ITN SEPOMO, supported and co-funded by the EC through the H2020 Marie Sklodowska Curie ITN Programme invites applications for 15 PhD positions in one call. The SEPOMO aims to attract qualified international Early Stage Researchers for high quality PhD training.
Duration: 3 year
Starting date: June 2017 (10 positions) and October 2017 (5 positions)
Participating host organizations
- University of Groningen (NL)
- University of Oxford (UK)
- Technical University of Chemnitz (DE)
- Julius-Maximilians University of Würzburg (DE)
- University of Mons (BE)
- Technical University of Dresden (DE)
- Heliatek GmbH (DE)
- Eurecat (ES)
- Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ES)
- University of Angers (FR)
- Merck Chemicals Ltd (UK)
- Applicant must be committed to research and excellence in education, but enthusiasm and team spirit also counts.
- Applicant must have background in the area chemistry, physics, material sciences, electrical engineering or combinations thereof.
- Applicant must have completed a European master’s degree or equivalent at the time of recruitment.
- Applicant must be an Early Stage Researcher
- Applications are invited from all nationalities; however, application must comply with the European Commission’s mobility rule.
- Applicant must have excellent proficiency in English language.
- The basic gross salary (living allowance) is approximately € 3.000euro/month
- Mobility allowance: gross € 600/month for participation in training schools, workshops and conferences.
- Family allowance of gross € 500/month (if applicable)
- Copy of Master certificate/Bachelor certificate
- Copy of grades transcripts
- Motivation letter (max. 800 words)
- Summary of research experience (max. 1 A4)
- Copy of TOEFL or IELTS scores (if available)
|Organization||ITN SEPOMO (H2020-MSCA-ITN European Training Network)|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Physics, Material Science, Electrical Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||€ 3.000,- euro/month with other allowances|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||until all positions are filled|