KAIST Admission 2018 (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) are now announced. The admission process starts on August 23 for Spring 2018 entry.
If you succeed to secure admission, there will be no tuition fee. Every successful candidate will receive a monthly scholarship. Select KAIST Scholarship while applying for admission. In addition, result awaiting students may also apply by submitting hope certificate.
- KAIST is ranked World Number 13 in Engineering and Technology according to QS Rankings
- KAIST is ranked Number 1 University in Korea in Engineering and Technology
- KAIST is ranked Number 6 among Most Innovative Universities according to Reuters, the only Non-American University in the list of first 6.
- For Masters Applicants: It is better to communicate with the professors, but it is not mandatory.
- For PhD Applicants: It is mandatory to obtain Professor’s consent before application.
- IELTS/GRE is not mandatory for Applicants who graduated from a University with the English Language of Instructions, but it is a bonus if you have it. Applicants without IELTS/TOEFL from Pakistan are required to submit English Proficiency Certificate issued by their BS University.
- Although no minimum G.P.A is mentioned, it is recommended to be minimum 3 based on our experience.
- Result awaiting students who are expected to complete their BS/MS before Feb 2018 can also apply.
Required Documents and Reference Letters